¡Te estamos buscando a vos! Contributor Java Software DeveloperPosted on Sep 5, 2012
¡A continuación publicamos una nueva oferta laboral! Si creés ser la persona indicada para el puesto por favor envianos tu CV a email@example.com con el siguiente código de referencia en el asunto del mail: Yeeeu 004
CONTRIBUTOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Under general direction, develop, code, test and debug new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in C++ and Java programming languages on LINUX platforms. Analyze, debug and/or assist in problem solving in both development and production environments. Provide technical designs based on the requirements of product management groups. Assure code quality and adherence to coding standards in projects. Work with Engineers and Architects to design performance test strategies across a wide range of technologies and products. Document the results and observations, and report whether the test objectives are met or not. Have the ability to hit the ground running using new open source and commercial development and analysis tools. May assist in training less experienced software development staff. Must be willing to assist in operational tasks to deploy, maintain and troubleshoot applications in a production environment outside normal business hours. May be required to give phone support periodically to provide 24/7 troubleshooting assistance in critical applications running in a production environment.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge in Java (J2SE) and C++.
- Knowledge in Version Control Systems; Subversion.
- Knowledge in UNIX environments and shell scripting.
- Experience with Web Services and LDAP is a plus.
- Understanding of Global Distribution Systems (GDS) is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with remote team members.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Functional/Technical: Has the functional, technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Has excellent interpersonal relationships – up, down, sideways, inside and outside the organization. Builds appropriate rapport, constructive and effective relationships, and has the ability to diffuse high-tension situations comfortably using diplomacy and tact.
- Learning on the Fly: Relentless and versatile learning. Has the ability to learn quickly when facing new problems, analyze both successes and failures in order to get clues for improvement, experiment anything to find solutions, and enjoy challenge for accomplishing unfamiliar tasks. Has strong analytical skills and is open to change.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy and drive; and seldom gives up before finishing, especially when facing resistance or setbacks.
- Planning: Has the ability to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set objectives and goals, break down work into process steps, develop schedules and tasks, organize people assignments, anticipate and adjust to problems and roadblocks, measure performance against goals, and evaluate results.